Minor In-Office Procedures
At Vital Health, a range of minor procedures are handled quickly and easily during a routine in-office visit. Having the option of undergoing minor procedures in the office avoids the need for a hospital admission and provides a comfortable, familiar and friendly setting, ensuring the procedure is as convenient and stress free as possible.
Please inquire with the office as to the full range of procedures available.
- Skin swabs and biopsies
- Hormone implant placement and intrauterine device (IUD) placement and removal
- Wound care and suture (stitch) removal
- Incision and draining of abscesses
- Endometrial biopsy
- Peri-urethral bulking injections
- Bladder botox
- Bladder instillations
- PTNS (percutaneous tibial nerve stimulation)
- Trigger point injections