Lab Testing, Diagnostics & Imaging
Our uniquely comprehensive approach to addressing all aspects of our patients’ health involves evaluating and identifying underlying dysfunction, deficiencies, sensitivities, and intolerance affecting any of a number of body systems. The recommendation of running certain lab tests and diagnostic work-ups will depend on the individual patient’s medical history and current health concerns and symptoms. Testing may be indicated for a range of reasons, from general preventative medicine and wellness check-ups to pre-operative checks for surgery patients and structured diagnostics and lab work to uncover the source of ongoing health problems in patients with complex multi-systemic dysfunction.
At Vital Health, we offer and/or refer patients for a wide range of lab testing, diagnostic tests and imaging studies.
- Blood work
- Hormone panel
- Thyroid function
- Immune function
- Cholesterol evaluation
- Urine analysis
- Stool analysis
- Saliva testing
- General assessment of body mass index (height and weight), blood pressure and resting heart rate
- Pap Smear to assess for cervical cell abnormalities
- Q-tip test to assess vulva vestibulitis
- Endometrial biopsy to assess for endometrial cell abnormalities
- Pelvic floor dysfunction assessment
- Comprehensive diagnostic evaluation of pelvic pain
- Comprehensive diagnostic evaluation of pelvic floor disorders
- Transvaginal ultrasound to assess for deep endometriosis, ovarian cysts and uterine abnormalities
- Diagnostic laparoscopy to assess for pelvic conditions, including endometriosis
- Diagnostic hysteroscopy to assess for uterine conditions and abnormalities
- Cystoscopy to assess for bladder conditions, including interstitial cystitis
- Imaging studies (CT, MRI, colonoscopy, endoscopy)
We offer a comprehensive range of diagnostic procedures, from routine gynecologic testing to in-depth assessments of complex pelvic pain and pelvic floor conditions.